Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Google Chrome - clutterless browser

  The first thing I did today morning when I heard about Google's new browser - Google Chrome, while reading the newspaper, was to immediately switch on the computer and download the brower.  I was eagerly anticipating this feature knowing Google's caliber.  One thing that sets Google aside from rest of its competitors in all fields is that it is clutterless, simple, easy to use and faster than others.

Google chrome is without doubt the fastest browser I have handled till date.  It loads much faster than Internet Explorer , Firefox and Opera.  This day reminds me of the day when I first used Google's search engine, which was refreshingly different from the rest of the search engines, which were existing at that time.  

Thank god, I will now stop using Microsoft IE and Firefox for browsing.  What a pain it was to use Microsoft IE.  At times, without any reasons, the pages stopped loading and imagine the amount of clutter that existed on the screen.  Removing them is a painful job.  Unless a person is tech savvy, it is impossible to handle such browsers.

Let us wait and see how Google Chrome will change the way Internet Browsers are designed, knowing Google's ability for springing surprises.  Google delivers everytime.


No comments: